The deal deed is the greatest verification of your responsibility for, and that is the reason we are amazingly cautious with regards to its wellbeing. Be that as it may, imagine a scenario where you by one way or another lose these reports. There is not a good excuse to freeze since you could get a copy duplicate of the archive made, following certain basic steps. However, it is ideal to begin the system to get a copy deal deed when you understand you have lost the firsts. Presently, let us discover how to get your copy deal deed.
Before we begin to clarify further, note here that endeavors would initially be made to track down the lost record. The two stages toward that path are of housing a FIR with the police and promoting about the deal deed misfortune in public dailies. You can’t straightforwardly move toward the sub-enlistment center to give you a copy duplicate of the archive since he would require you to demonstrate you have really lost the papers and endeavors to discover them have yielded no result. Lodge a FIR: It is valid on the off chance that you lose anything, first go to the police headquarters in your space. Cabin a FIR (first data report) with the police there, giving every one of the subtleties of the property. Following this, the police would for the most part attempt to follow the reports, if a burglary or robbery is the justification for the misfortune. In the event that the police can’t follow your lost deal deed, they would give you a non-detectable authentication. This is fundamentally a proclamation by the police that they have not had the option to follow the archive and would be appropriately endorsed by the auditor general. This is a report that would now be instrumental in getting you the copy deal deed. Advertise in a public day by day: You will currently need to publicize any driving paper that you have lost your property records. This is, indeed, one more advance towards discovering the firsts. The notice will have every one of the subtleties of the said property. The thought behind the notice is to get the message out with regards to the misfortune so the overall population can reestablish the papers to their proprietor on the off chance that they have any information about the papers and have by any possibility discovered them. This commercial is another evidence that the proprietor has lost the report. On the off chance that you don’t get any data about the misfortune even in the wake of promoting, this is an ideal opportunity to move toward the sub-recorder.
Set up a sworn statement: Now is an ideal opportunity to set up a testimony. On a plain paper, you need to keep in touch with the sub-enlistment center where the property was enrolled, illuminating them about the missing deal deed and the wide range of various points of interest identified with the episode. You will likewise need to compose an endeavor, expressing everything referenced in the affirmation is valid. This oath joins by one duplicate every one of the FIR, the non-recognizable declaration and the paper commercial, will then, at that point, should be enrolled at a public notary. Go to the sub-recorder’s office: The candidate ought to show up before the sub-enlistment center and present these reports. Subsequent to analyzing the archives, the sub-recorder’s office would acknowledge your application for a copy duplicate of a deal deed. You will likewise need to pay an ostensible expense alongside the application which contrasts from one spot to another. It may take between 15-30 days for you to get the copy duplicate.
Introduction (150 words): A sale deed is a crucial legal document that establishes the transfer of ownership from a seller to a buyer for a property. It serves as evidence of the transaction and is essential for various purposes, such as property registration, loan processing, and legal disputes. Losing the original sale deed can be a distressing situation, but it does not mean all hope is lost. In such cases, obtaining a duplicate copy becomes necessary to validate one’s ownership rights. This essay explores the steps and procedures involved in obtaining a duplicate copy of a lost sale deed, ensuring that property owners can navigate through the process smoothly and restore their legal documentation.
I. Understanding the Sale Deed (300 words): Before delving into the process of obtaining a duplicate copy of a lost sale deed, it is crucial to understand the purpose and contents of this essential legal document. A sale deed, also known as a conveyance deed, is a written agreement that signifies the transfer of property ownership from the seller to the buyer. It contains crucial information such as property details, parties involved, consideration amount, terms and conditions, and relevant stamp duty and registration details. Sale deeds serve as evidence of ownership and must be preserved carefully to avoid complications in the future.
II. Steps to Obtain a Duplicate Copy of a Lost Sale Deed (1200 words): Losing a sale deed can be a cause for concern, but it is important to remember that acquiring a duplicate copy is possible by following a systematic approach. The steps outlined below provide a general guide, which may vary depending on the jurisdiction and specific circumstances:
- File a police complaint: As soon as the loss of the sale deed is discovered, the first step is to file a police complaint. This is crucial to establish the loss and prevent any potential misuse. Provide all relevant details, such as the sale deed’s registration number, property details, and circumstances surrounding the loss. Obtain a copy of the police complaint for future reference.
- Gather supporting documents: To initiate the process of obtaining a duplicate copy, gather all supporting documents related to the sale deed. This may include copies of property tax receipts, encumbrance certificates, previous sale agreements, and any other relevant paperwork. These documents will be required to establish your ownership and validate the need for a duplicate copy.
- Approach the concerned sub-registrar’s office: Visit the sub-registrar’s office where the original sale deed was registered. Inquire about the procedure for obtaining a duplicate copy and request the necessary forms or applications. Depending on the jurisdiction, you may need to provide an affidavit stating the loss of the original sale deed, along with supporting documents.
- Execute an indemnity bond: In some cases, the sub-registrar’s office may require you to execute an indemnity bond. This bond acts as a legal assurance that you will indemnify any person who may suffer a loss due to the issuance of a duplicate copy. The bond may involve two sureties and a nominal fee, and it must be registered with the appropriate authorities.
- Publish a newspaper advertisement: Publishing a newspaper advertisement announcing the loss of the sale deed is a common requirement in many jurisdictions. This step aims to alert any potential claimants or interested parties and ensures transparency in the process. The advertisement must include details such as the sale deed’s registration number, property description, and contact information.
- Pay the prescribed fees: The process of obtaining a duplicate copy involves payment of certain fees and charges. These may include application fees, stamp duty, registration fees for the indemnity bond, and newspaper advertisement charges. It is important to obtain the exact fee details from the sub-registrar’s office and pay the necessary amounts promptly.
- Obtain the duplicate copy.
46 total views, 2 views today